Based on a design by camera operator Ryan Skeeter, the (aka) Skeeter Handle – Camera top back handle extension provides a more ergonomic operating handle for camera operators. Attaches to existing top handle using two 3/8″ tapped threads within 0.9″ to 2.4″ spacing. Handle extension is 14.7″ long to clear battery. Grip handle can be threaded into bottom spacer or to back of handle to accommodate various operating positions. Top side of handle extension has ARRI 3/8 Pin-Loc and 1/4-20 tapped threads for attaching accessories.
– Back Handle Extension can be mounted to two 3/8″ tapped threads within 0.9″ to 2.4″ spacing.
– Slot and through holes are countersunk for 3/8 Socket Button Head Screws. 3/8-16″
– Socket Button Head Screws are tightened using a 7/32″ hex key.
– ARRI 3/8″ and 1/4-20″ pattern on top side for mounting accessories.
– 3/8-16″ and 1/4-20″ pattern on underside.
– Grip Handle to 3/8″ thread can be threaded into bottom spacer or back 3/8″ thread.
– Weight: 0.55kg / 1.2 lbs
– Solidly built with Anodized Aircraft Aluminum.